Seeking 2 medical sales representatives for full-time employment at Compcare Urgent Care. Two positions available. One position covering the east metro (Eagan, Lakeville, Inver Grove, Cottage Grove, etc) and the other covering the south metro (Zumbrota, Rochester, Olmsted County area). We offer employees competitive pay, benefits and paid time off along with opportunities for personal growth. Candidates must have 2+ years experience in healthcare. We value our employees, invest time with comprehensive training, and want to give you the tools to be successful in your career. We offer an inviting work environment with modern workflows.
Responsibilities and Duties
Job requirements include, but are not limited to the following:
- Facilitate client meetings to identify and sell urgent care, occupational medicine, virtual care and physical therapy services.
- Work with client throughout the buying cycle
- Evaluates and assess client needs, conducted throughout sales cycle
- Analyze organizational charts of clients to uncover decision makers, influencers, and buying centers to progress the sale
- Thoroughly research decision makers by persona and industry types in order to formulate solution value proposition
- Create plan to include multi-level engagement of client through various sales processes
- Facilitates customer engagement using various technology
- Understand client KPI and ROI
- 2+ years medical sales
- 1+ years managing a sales team
- Desire to build your department and watch it succeed
- Ambitious and confident, yet humble personality
- Bachelors degree preferred
- East Metro and South Metro Minnesota
- All employees will have thorough training to ensure you feel comfortable in your work environment. Our goal is to have employees that love coming to work every day and have confidence with their responsibilities.
- 60k base pay + commission (never capped)
Benefits (varies by position):
- Discounted urgent care services to family members
- Medical, dental, vision insurance
- Short-term disability
- Uniform stipend
- Equipment stipend
Opportunity to be a part of a tight-knit, supportive team for a growing private practice.
Compcare Urgent Care is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.