Seeking a front desk receptionist for a part-time position at Compcare Urgent Care in Rochester, Minnesota. We offer employees competitive pay, benefits and paid time off along with opportunities for personal growth. Candidates must have healthcare experience in a similar role with 1+ years’ experience. Urgent care, family medicine and/or occupational medicine preferred. We value our employees, invest time with comprehensive training, and want to give you the tools to be successful in your career. We offer an inviting work environment with modern workflows.
Responsibilities and Duties
Job requirements include, but are not limited to the following:
- Administrative duties such as scheduling patients, answering phones, maintaining patient charts
- Maintain compliance with all state and federal regulations pertaining to professional certification, patient confidentiality pursuant to HIPAA, treatment and safety guidelines
- Performs other front and back-office duties as assigned
- Current BLS with AED certificates (will provide)
- Experience 1+ years in family medicine, urgent care, or occupational medicine preferred, but flexible
- Google and Microsoft products
- Quick to understand multiple software systems
- Weekends Saturday and Sunday 9am-3pm
- All employees will have thorough training to ensure you feel comfortable in your work environment. Our goal is to have employees that love coming to work every day and have confidence with their responsibilities.
- Competitive Pay
- Starting at $18 per hour base pay, experience dependent
Benefits (varies by position):
- Discounted urgent care services to family members
- Uniform stipend
Opportunity to be a part of a tight-knit, supportive team for a growing private practice.
Compcare Urgent Care is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.